L'viv: Church of St. Olga
|Album Overview Photo Index|
More photos in the vicinity:
Entrance of the Railway Station
Architectural Detail of the Railway Station
|The church of St. Olga (formerly St. Elizabeth church) was built in 1905 on the occasion of the Austrian Emperor Franz Joseph's visit. It was named after the late Emperor's wife, Elizabeth.
Date: Jun 09, 2007
Longitude: 24° 0.29'
Latitude: 49° 50.27'
Show Photo Position in Google Maps
Map references: left: courtesy CIA, middle: courtesy US LoC Map Collection, right: courtesy NASA.
This page has been updated on: 2008-Feb-08