More photos in the vicinity:
Marktplatz and Rotes Haus
Marktplatz
St. Martin


This house, called "Rotes Haus" (red house) has been built in 1639. The wooden construction is exemplary for the way houses have been built in former times. The red color is due to a protective painting made from ox blood.
Rotes Haus
Date: Jun 07, 2006
Longitude: 9 44.53'
Latitude: 47 24.84'

Locate Photo on WorldWind Satellite Image  NASA WorldWind - What's that?
Show Photo Position in Google Maps

Map references: left: courtesy CIA, middle: courtesy US LoC Map Collection, right: courtesy NASA.
This page has been updated on: 2007-Nov-07