More photos in the vicinity:
Marktplatz
Marktplatz
Rotes Haus


The neo-classical parish church of St Martin has been built in 1839. Its steeple is - unlike most other churches in Austria - separated from the nave.
Parish Church of St. Martin
Date: Jun 07, 2006
Longitude: 9 44.50'
Latitude: 47 24.85'

Locate Photo on WorldWind Satellite Image  NASA WorldWind - What's that?
Show Photo Position in Google Maps

Map references: left: courtesy CIA, middle: courtesy US LoC Map Collection, right: courtesy NASA.
This page has been updated on: 2007-Nov-07