Edinburgh: The Hub
|Album Overview Photo Index|
More photos in the vicinity:
House at the Esplanade
New Town of Edinburgh
Esplanade in front of Edinburgh Castle
|Originally The Hub in central Edinburgh was built as church and was in use until the Church of Scotland merged with the United Free Church of Scotland in 1929. Today this building is the centre of the Edinburgh International Festival.
Date: Feb 14, 2007
Longitude: -3° 11.85'
Latitude: 55° 56.94'
Show Photo Position in Google Maps
Map references: left: courtesy CIA, middle: courtesy US LoC Map Collection, right: courtesy NASA.
This page has been updated on: 2007-Nov-09