Gibraltar: House of Assembly in Gibraltar
|Album Overview Photo Index|
More photos in the vicinity:
Main Street of Gibraltar
Gibraltar City Hall
Street in Gibraltar
|This building was originally the Exchange and Commercial Library (completed in 1817). In 1950 it became the Legislative Council and in 1969 it became the House of Assembly.
Date: Aug 17, 2006
Longitude: -5° 21.19'
Latitude: 36° 8.43'
Show Photo Position in Google Maps
Map references: left: courtesy CIA, middle: generated by GMT, right: courtesy NASA.
This page has been updated on: 2007-Nov-08